Who we are

We were Children of the Illuminati/Cult/Mind Control Programming you have heard about, and we are here.

We are the Light, here to illuminate the darkness.

It is truth that has flipped our switch to "on".

We are Many Lights!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Freedom

This may be the last post to this blog.  It has served its purpose and it is no longer serving mine. 

Freedom exists because it is what we are.  It is our focus that will determine our life.  It is all choice.

My choice today is to focus on life and on NOW, not pain and yesterday.  It is not that the past doesn't matter, it is that I matter more than anything that has ever happened to me.  Regardless of how painful or wonderful it was, at its core there was and is, me. 

It is the same for each of you. I hope you realize your worth and choose your focus from there.  The controllers/Illuminati/Cabal have been foreclosed upon.  The last postings were included here because it is my belief that this OPPT, which has since been dissolved, was and is a bridge to another age. This age does not hold us in chains or control us.  This age will not magically change things, but WE will.

We are in that age right now, building it with our thoughts, words and actions.  I choose to operate from a base of only love, which is absolute freedom.  I am a container, a physical container, for absolute value or what has been termed "eternal essence".  

I believe we have survived the horrors that we have not without purpose.  I can't pretend to understand every reason but I know that I am still here to do something specific.  My belief right now is that  this blog has done what it set out to do, and it is time to move on, serve another purpose and create something else.

I wish you only love, joy, freedom and peace and surround you with light.  I leave you with some music. Thank you.

Just One Light.





No comments:

Post a Comment