Who we are

We were Children of the Illuminati/Cult/Mind Control Programming you have heard about, and we are here.

We are the Light, here to illuminate the darkness.

It is truth that has flipped our switch to "on".

We are Many Lights!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Hollywood Deception

This was posted today, the videos are from a series that was removed from you tube, re-posted on "The American Resolution" website as one group, by Gary Oldman.

There may be triggers in these videos. Please use discretion, I have not seen them.

Here is the link:



The Hollywood MK Ultra & Project Monarch Deception

As you know my entire Hollywood MK Deception series was taken down from youtube along with all of my favorites (which were merely examples of Hollywood MK activity), comments, bulletins and so on. Luckily, some incredible people managed to get their hands on videos from the series and upload them all over the internet making them available. The truth never dies. Thank you all. In return, I will post all of them here. My apologies for typos and crappy editing, I assure you, it does get better. You may have to pause them on occasion to read the text. As the series progressed, so did I as a video maker and human being and it does show as you go upward. Thank you all again.

I have re-created another youtube, located at http://www.youtube.com/esoterickitten2 to continue the series. I will be posting up to 30 and after that, the people who view these videos should have a clear handle on what is truly taking place in Hollywood. There can be no anger without deceit.



More here

Awareness is everything.
We are Many Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment