Who we are

We were Children of the Illuminati/Cult/Mind Control Programming you have heard about, and we are here.

We are the Light, here to illuminate the darkness.

It is truth that has flipped our switch to "on".

We are Many Lights!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Available for a short time

Until November 26th, 2012, the David Icke event is available as a video from his website, "Remember who you are".  

Here is the link

It looks like this is only the first 2.5 hours.  I am not sure on the cost for the entire day, or even if there is one.  I watched most of it live last weekend, and I am so very grateful for his work and his passion.  

Awareness is everything.

Please share.

We are many lights.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I want to mention that I believe one can hear the whole day's lecture for the one fee of $16usa afterall. I ordered it via your link and got into the 2hr first session, as you mention. At the end of that, when he left the stage and the hall emptied, it did get dark, but for some reason I left it on and after the ad for his new dvd, it started up again with his son's song and then him coming out and starting another 2hr session! I am in it right now and almost afraid to close down even though it is late. I don't want this to be a fluke, but I think you can see the whole day's lecture again - if you go back, use your password and try to FF or get past the first song by his son, it starts over... thanks again - I did not really appreciate D.Icke before. I felt him too "new agey" but I was not listening... I have a new respect now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I hear you, he takes some getting used to! ;) I will give it a try, I want to hear it again...it is so long and there were parts I had to miss during the course of the day when I heard it the first time.

    Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete